Salary MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Job Ref 1817250/001
Date posted 11 September 2022kuala-lumpur accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-09-11 2022-11-10 marketing kuala lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Analyst job has become available at one the MNCs in Kuala Lumpur.
About the FP&A Analyst Role:
The FP&A Analyst supports the business by delivering value to a dynamic and growth trajectory‐based services business while delivering financial analysis and commentary to optimise business performance.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and actual reporting; timely forecast submission and provision of value‐added financial analysis and modelling
- Support the forecast process in conjunction with key stakeholders, and in collaboration with the rest of the FP&A team
- Work with the FP&A Manager and Business Leads to manage a rolling monthly forecast model and provide timely insights into performance against budget/forecast
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as required and directed from time to time
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
To succeed in the FP&A Analyst job, you must be a self‐starter who is able to prioritise effectively and contribute to the creation of a high-performing FP&A team
- Degree in Accounting or Business/Commerce
- Professional certifications are an advantage (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc.)
- At least six years of experience with three years of demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis
- Digital or technology services background is preferred
- Commercially aware, able to think both analytically and logically about underlying business
This is a creative marketing MNC and the role covers Asia. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward make it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A newly setup shared services centre is looking for a talented candidate to take on an AP Team Lead job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all AP operational related matters.
Salary: MYR132,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A leading shared service centre is looking for a talented candidate for a Continuous Improvement Manager job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will handle all CI projects for all finance functions.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market aligned + hybrid working modeLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022An attractive Group Accountant job has become available at a prestigious company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 September 2022An Assistant Manager - Group Reporting job has become available at a large Malaysian PLC operating in the plantation sector.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An attractive Senior Pricing Analyst (APAC) job has just become available at a reputable market leader within the trading industry. Reporting directly to the Head of department, this is a role for a finance expertise who is a leader in their field.