Salary MYR54,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Yap
Job Ref 1831460/001
Date posted 01 August 2022petaling-jaya accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 accountancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 54000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established securities MNC is recruiting for a Financial Analyst job to assist the HOD in providing accurate financial reports to the stakeholders.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial analysis and management reports by managing various monthly reporting processes, performing financial forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning, plus assisting in monthly closing and submission to the region.
- Preparation of key monthly management information i.e., assists manager in analysis of monthly trading results, by working hand in hand with the GL team and various functions to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Assisting the HOD in ensuring the annual financial budgets and forecasts are prepared and to review company performance against budget in a monthly basis, highlighting and analysing variances
- Assisting the manager to prepare and timely present financial reporting in line with group guidelines and company/local laws
- Identify and drive various process improvements, to ensure that the month-end closing timeline is met
- Participates in the development of long-range financial forecast and related budgets, considering alternatives scenarios and economic prospect as appropriate
To succeed in the Financial Analyst role, you must possess at least two years’ experience with preparation/financial analysis of full sets accounts (audit experience is preferred but not required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- High standards of accuracy and precision, highly organised with attention to detail
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company has a strong culture resonating throughout the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 16 August 2022An established manufacturing MNC is recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager job to assist the Assistant General Manager in running the accounting functions of the company.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting FP&A analyst job has just become available at a multinational retail company in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual with two to three years of FP&A experience and is well versed in finance operations.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Accountant job has just become available at a multinational biotech organisation in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual who is experienced in full set of accounts and is well versed in finance operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 01 August 2022An established securities MNC is recruiting for an Accountant to assist the Senior Finance Manager in running the accounting functions of the company.
Salary: MYR92,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting Associate Compliance Manager job has just become available at a multinational pharmaceutical organisation in Malaysia. This company is looking for an individual who is experienced in auditing internal processes and supporting compliance frameworks within the company's operations.