Group FP&A, Senior Analyst
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR200,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Job Ref 1828790/001
Date posted 18 July 2022shah-alam accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 accountancy Shah Alam MY MYR 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group FP&A, Senior Analyst job has just become available at one of the IT MNCs based in Cyberjaya. Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Group FP&A, Senior Analyst Role:
In this position, you will need to provide global reporting and analysis as well as preparation of presentation decks to support the group FP&A team.
- Be actively involved in the group's FP&A quarterly announcement activities
- Support the group FP&A team and investor relations team in the quarterly earnings cycle process, including preparation of key messages for the announcement, investor conferences and road shows, potential analyst Q&A, etc.
- Prepare post announcement summary, providing updates on a competitor’s financial performance, including quarterly earnings reports
- Partner with group FP&A and group finance teams in forecasting EPS, update and maintain the analyst market consensus
- Support on analysis of competitors when required
- Partner with the broader FP&A team to support the ad hoc analysis whenever required
- Produce review packs, reports and analysis, including but not limited to reporting and analysis for the group FP&A’s team
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, project work and assist with other team activities, as required
- Report digitalisation - constantly look out for ways to improve existing processes and automate reports
To succeed in this Group FP&A, Senior Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in finance or accounting
- Must have professional qualifications like CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW, etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is a team player
- Strong problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level. Passionate about driving insights through data
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem solving skills; ability to investigate problems, identify root cause and implement solutions
- Strong team player as part of the wider finance community
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks
This IT MNC needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group FP&A, Senior Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C