Business Planning Analyst Specialist
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 telecommunications kuala lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Planning Analyst Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading telecommunications firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Business Planning Analyst Specialist Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for business planning and financial analysis on new product offerings for the organisation.
- Provide support in terms of financial analysis and financial information
- Understand and validate assumptions (e.g subs take-up, pricing, costing) used in the business case
- Provide advice to the business unit in assessing financial and operational viability of tenders and bids and setting of pricing
- Develop/update business case templates for fixed and mobile products
- Provide guidance to the business unit (e.g. sales, pre-sales and product teams) on how to use the business case template to conduct simple business case analysis
- Prepare business case and financial summary for the relevant forums for approval
- Advise management on results, financial risks (if any) and identify possible alternatives
- Advise business on LOA/forums for business case approvals
- Assist the business in preparing presentations for ICDM/pricing/gated forums for approval
- Provide guidance on financial governance and control on company policies and procedures
To succeed in the Business Planning Analyst Specialist role, you must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/professional qualifications
- Minimum of five years' relevant work experience in budgeting/management reporting/financial modelling
- Strong in financial analysis, analytical and soft skills
This telecommunication firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning Analyst Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C