Senior FP&A Analyst
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational corporation is recruiting a high-calibre Senior FP&A Analyst in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will work closely with the business units on financial data analysis and provide insightful commentaries to steer businesses towards the business objectives.
About the Senior FP&A Analyst Role:
Reporting to the FP&A Lead, you will serve in a critical role by aligning the accounting and finance functions with business units to produce accurate and timely financial and management reports whilst providing accurate analysis and insights on the direction the business should go.
- Play a key role in integrated business planning process by supporting the integrated business planning leader to provide financial analysis
- Annual and projected future non-base capital plan for the business, ensuring alignment of planned spend with the business strategy, ensure necessary rigour and sensitivity analysis is in place. Align with and support group capital planning process
- Create and drive value within the business (stretch targets), measured by profit improvement (wider margins), lower cost and driving performance, focus management on most critical risks and opportunities, understand how to win in markets served by the business and drives actions necessary to achieve this
- Provide financial and change leadership by actively participating in high level business strategy planning. Provide necessary support to accomplish strategy
- Participate in business customer solution teams with a focus on offering financial solutions to customers
- Identify new KPIs to drive performance relative to strategic priorities. Enhance scenario planning analysis for strategic planning activities
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative. As you will be working as a finance business partner, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Candidates with a degree in accounting or finance is preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates with working experience in matrix reporting organisations or multinational companies with different business units are preferred
The Senior FP&A Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of working experience in a multinational corporation and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior FP&A Analyst role.
Apply for this role or find out more by emailing Leon Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1502820.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C