Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A medical devices company is embarking on an aggressive expansion plan and is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join the team as a Business Analyst. You will be reporting dirctly to the CEO.
About this Business Analyst role:
The individual will play a critical role in the company by developing and generating data driven analysis to support decision making. This opportunity will allow the individual to gain an in-depth knowledge about how businesses are operated and how decisions are made in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Understand and familiarise self with available data sources within the company
- Serve as bridge between finance, marketing, sales and other stakeholders to understand business and data needs
- Analyse and perform data analysis, develop and generate reports to support decision making. Reports may pertain to business performance, sales force effectiveness, key account management, CRM, etc
- Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategy and various projects
- Implement process for standardised reporting formats
- Support ad-hoc project analysis and excel modelling, as needed, such as scenario analysis
- Prioritise and execute activities required to support corporate strategies, priorities, and special initiative projects
- Serve as a repository and the go-to person to help consolidate and collect market related data to support forecasting efforts
To succeed in this Business Analyst job, you will need excellent written communication skills and the ability to succeed in a highly unstructured, team-oriented environment
- Degree in fields related to business or analytic such finance, marketing, statistics, economics or mathematics
- Minimum of three years' work experience in business analysis, business consulting or finance
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) are essential, experience with data analytics and business intelligence is a plus
- A self-starter who is curious, detail oriented and has a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical, financial, and presentation skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not mandatory
They are a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical technology and healthcare products in South East Asia and embarking on an aggressive expansion plan.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C