Finance & Business Analyst - Johor
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 30 May 20192019-06-04 2019-07-29 fmcg Johor Bahru MY MYR 108000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Fortune 500 company is looking for a Finance & Business Analyst with strong financial planning and analysis experience to be based at their plant in Johor.
About this Finance & Business Analyst - Johor Role:
You will support the Mill Manager and other business leaders to run the operation and business more cost effectively and efficiently.
- Analyse change; analyse price and operational efficiency factors (productivity, waste, product specification change and innovation and mill expenditure) to provide a better understanding of mill controllable performance for further improvement
- Lead, engage & brainstorm with the mill HODs and drive the achievement of cost saving target via F.O.R.C.E programs (Find Opportunities Reduce Cost Everywhere) and provide guidance to the team to ensure that cost management objectives can be met
- Perform project analysis by engaging the marketing, operation, business and regional BA teams
- Finalise month-end closing for manufacturing account and present mill result to management team
- Prepare annual budget for manufacturing accounts, quarterly review and re-forecast. Close monitoring of changes e.g. material prices and update the business on the impact
- Prepare product transfer price for inter-companies
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong business acumen and strong analysis skills.
- At least six solid years in FMCG commercial finance country role
- Degree in Accounting / Professional Accounting (ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia, etc)
- Excel in financial modelling, SAP proficiency, knowledge in internal control, financial reporting
- Independent, technically sound, strong business acumen, able to challenge stakeholders, meticulous, flexible, ambitious, and pleasant personality
This Fortune 500 MNC needs no introduction and is well-established in their industry. Their work culture is second to none and employee’s career progressions are their top priority. That being said, this organisation is very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst job.
Apply today or email me your latest CV to email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C