Finance Analyst FP&A
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel Lim
Date posted 11 May 20192019-05-11 2019-07-10 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Finance Analyst FP&A job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical firms based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the matrix manager and team manager, this is a role for a finance analyst with a commercial acumen in their industry.
About the Finance Analyst FP&A role:
You alongside your team of 10-15 analyst will establish best practice across the Operations site network, Central Operations, and all Enabling Units (IT, Global Finance, HR, Legal, and Compliance). Your primary focus will be the P&L / Balance Sheet of one or more sites, and you will work with site Finance Business Partners, non-Finance colleagues on site, as well as providing support to your colleagues.
Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
• Responsible for month end close for your area of expertise
• Providing robust, quality month end financial information to business teams
• Interpret financial data, and use knowledge and understanding of customer’s business, to deliver quality variance analysis and insightful commentary for management reporting on a timely and accurate basis
• Proactive interaction with Business to provide inputs, challenge and outputs during forecasting updates
• Work with Finance Business Partners to determine and highlight risks and opportunities throughout the forecasting process and produce insightful analysis for inclusion in core planning presentations
Other role requirements
• Support the Business Analysts in your team, ensuring that the team delivers to the highest standard of customer service whilst adhering to global process and all relevant financial controls.
• Building excellent working knowledge of customer requirements and business drivers which are shared and understood by your team.
• Assist in better business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries in line with SLA, and provide support to on-going projects
• Ensure corporate governance standards are met, taking accountability for effective operation of relevant financial reporting controls
• Identify opportunities for standardisation and simplification across the process area on a continual basis
• The role holder will be a qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 2-4+ years accounting / controlling / FP&A experience
• Knowledge of manufacturing accounting and reporting
• English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
• Experience of change management and building engagement
• Sound understanding of the finance processes in the scope of IFS Global Services
• Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
• Experience of working in a customer orientated organisation
• Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals Industry
• Cross-boundary experience, including building relationships remotely and cross-culturally
• Experience of working in a matrix organisation
This international pharmaceutical firm based in Petaling Jaya needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting finance analyst FP&A role!
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C