Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Revenue Manager job has just become available at one of the FMCG in Petaling Jaya.
About the Revenue Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be accountable for the development of trade support summary and communication in timely manner including the system maintenance action steps to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of selling tools by front liners.
- Review and advice on pricing actions of Company’s businesses by leading the development of pricing solutions and recommendations within the pricing area with the objective of maximising returns offered by opportunity in the business and convert Company’s overall strategy into pricing strategy to set the direction for pricing decisions.
- Pricing and competitive landscape management for continuous evaluation of Company’s competitive advantage/benchmark and to make recommendation for price setting. Review Price Exception Requests to ensure complete and accurate costing and margin analysis. Prepare Price Exceptions reporting, discount analysis and post mortem of deals.
- Oversee the implementation of pricing models designed to optimise revenue, market share and brand positioning. Provide timely response, optimise cost, support deal pricing strategy by maximising chance of winning deals while protecting margin. Analyse and understand deal opportunities in terms of customer requirements, agent margin, product positioning, competitions, optimised deal price and any other area impacting winning strategy.
- Develop pricing analytics for use in guided pricing decision and for development of VPC guidelines/Floor price list. Financial modelling to build scenarios due to implications of pricing to achieve higher yield. Business modelling and evaluation of innovative pricing schemes with the underlying aim to unlock value.
- Evaluation of areas of revenue gaps and plan improve yield, optimise revenue and profitability from customer/channel. Accountable in enhancing pricing structure for total company to maintain market equilibrium & directional price setting for profit maximisation.
- Facilitate value based pricing methodologies for new products.
- Analysis of industry, market and customers to provide management with solid knowledge, as well as making recommendations, of impacts and implications of Company’s pricing actions. Gather, review and analyse pricing related data and competitive intelligence relevant to the deals and prepare variance report to access competitiveness and development of response to competitive move.
- Continuous analysis of price elasticity and consumer/retailer behaviour. Market intelligence and benchmark of Product pricing best practices.
To succeed in the Revenue Manager job, you need to have knowledge in product pricing development and maintenance, strong analytical skills and the ability to run pricing stimulation/methodology/analysis.
- Degree holder in Business Studies, Statistic, Actuarial science, Finance or its equivalent with minimum 5 years working experiences in various functions i.e. Pricing/Revenue Management/Commercial Finance/ /Commercial Control.
- Having a strong analytical background which will be able to identify relevant data within the organisation and draw inferences to be able to a competitive pricing for projects without compromising on the revenue and margin.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills especially in business presentations (verbal and written) and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations
- High competency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint with analysis capability and understanding of market knowledge
- Independent and possess strong conceptual thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to think “outside-the-box”.
This well known FMCG needs no introduction and is a brand that is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Revenue Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C