Financial Analyst (Data Analytics, Global Business Performance)
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Financial Analyst (Data Analytics, Global Business Performance) position has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceuticals organisation based in Petaling Jaya. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Financial Analyst (Data Analytics, Global Business Performance) Role:
In this business critical role you will be tasked to perform data analytics, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making in the financial and performance platform.
- Prepare and deliver accurate monthly cash generation driven reports to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Attend to ad hoc queries by key stakeholders in a professional manner
- Update annual metrics and any other key information as determined by stakeholders
- Support the development/changes in Macro, VBA, systems, transactions and processes, this includes: preparing and updating process documentation
- Support team lead and team members in process improvements and activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team, this includes: helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation
- Support Team Leaders when there are any ad hoc activities or projects
- Perform and deliver various tasks in GBP programme such as understanding the purpose of transactions, data/report preparation, reconciliation and variance analysis of actual data
To succeed in the Financial Analyst (Data Analytics, Global Business Performance) job, you will need to have an analytical mid set and the ability to work within a shared service environment and work cooperatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- Candidates must have at least Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Analytical mind set
- Experience within financial planning and analysis and data crunching
- Shared Service background would be advantageous
- Excellent English proficiency
This international pharmaceuticals company is a global, innovation-driven business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst (Data Analytics, Global Business Performance) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125