Senior Finance Analyst
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 12 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Senior Finance Analyst job in Penang has just arisen at one of the leading investment holdings company that focuses on four core businesses: Metal, Power, Property and Hospitality. This is a role for a Senior Finance Analyst who is a subject-matter expert in Asset Monitoring.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior Finance Analyst to monitor and advise management on the optimum utilisation of financial resources. You will have to perform financial analysis and valuation by developing high quality financial models.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the entity's performance against budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision‐making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- Improve financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and / or recommending actions to management
- Perform monthly variance analysis of balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position against the Budget / Financial Model & etc
- Investigate and report to the management any inconsistencies or improprieties and alert management for any red flags
- Evaluate, analyse and benchmark financial performance across industry practices and highlight areas for improvement
- Close monitoring of overheads trend and propose remedial actions to management
- Provides ad hoc analysis and commentary to facilitate decision making by the leadership team
- Facilitate communication and understanding between the field financial services and operations functions and corporate Profit & Budget Analysis
- Provide insightful variance and growth driver analysis of business performance
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Candidate must possess Degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in similar role Analyst level preparing and analysing management reports, forecast modelling and performing sensitivity analysis)
- Strong interaction, communication & analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Possess analytical mind, meticulous, high initiative and commitment to meet reporting deadlines
This investment holdings firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve good reputation in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused Finance Analyst professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Finance Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +604 - 6090 505 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1329980.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125