Manager Planning & Analysis
Salary MYR96000 - MYR120000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 17 October 2016
A Manager Planning and Analysis role has just become available with a locally recognised organisation. The role will be based in their corporate office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager Planning & Analysis role :
This position is responsible for the budgetary control of the organisation. The position is primarily accountable for preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecast and 5 years projections by profitability by products/market.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to prepare annual / long-range budget and quarterly forecast in a robust manner
- Work closely with the management team to support in crafting, discussing and analysing key strategic initiatives of other departments within the organisation and help drive the business
- Prepare and analyse existing or potential market trends and strategy on competitive advantages
- Build dynamic financial modelling to analyse and evaluate revenue potential for new business initiatives and product strategies
- Prepare 5-years projections and ensure business projections are appropriately articulated to management and investors
- Preparing adhoc or monthly presentations to investors, Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Drive continuous process improvement and best practices in all aspect of work, including creating plans or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using electronic spreadsheets/platform such as Power BI
- Possesses minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in public accounting or financial industry. Experience in finance of a loyalty programme industry is a plus
- Strong computer skills in Excel and Word. Experience in SQL, Powerpivot or VBA is a plus
- Proactive and possessing a positive attitude
- Able to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Innovative and fresh thinking with a passion for solving problems and an ability to inspire others
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and drive to make things happen, results oriented
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and international coverage, they have won numerous awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager Planning and Analysis job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125