Finance Analyst (AP, AR, GL)
Salary MYR54000 - MYR66000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 17 October 2016
Exciting Finance Analyst (AP, AR, GL) roles has just become available at one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance Analyst (AP, AR, GL) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounts payable/ accounts receivable/ general ledger related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Team Lead and handle the month end closing related tasks.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports and ensure in compliance to Corporate policies and procedures
- Perform related accounts reconciliation; prepare & review month end closing
- Support up to 15 countries across APAC in all main transactional accounting operations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Sense of responsibility and commitment are essentials
- Willingness to go extra mile and work as a team
- Hardworking and independent
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Analyst (AP, AR, GL) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125