Account Analyst, GL
Salary MYR36000 - MYR51600 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 18 October 2016
An exciting Account Analyst, GL role has just become available at one of the world's leading pharmaceuticals company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Account Analyst, GL role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the general ledger related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Team Lead in handling the month end closing tasks.
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Support in resolving Local Country inquiries for GL function
- Perform various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing within well defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of GL
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales. Analyzes the accounting entries, identify and resolve issues with supervision. Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned, highlight and rectify any identified anomalies
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders
- Support team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. This includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to GL function at month end and as/when required
- Support Team Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or project
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, to become a team player, be meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Possess at least Diploma in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Possess 2- 3 years of accounting work experiences
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Mandarin speaking will be added advantage
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Analyst, GL role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125