General Accounting Senior Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR63,600 per annum + Market aligned
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 financial-services Subang Jaya MY MYR 60000 63600 63600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading firm is recruiting a General Accounting Senior Analyst to join their team.
About the General Accounting Senior Analyst Role:
Join the company and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Delivering innovative work will be a part of your extraordinary career.
- Review and post month-end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports and reconciliations
- Coordinate and manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalisation, scrapping and sales
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to asset accounting, journal processing and SAP system closing tasks
To succeed in this General Accounting Senior Analyst role, you need to have at least two years of accounting experience.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business-related course
- Shared service industry experience (optional)
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English to support multinational counterparts, partners and stakeholders
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- Knowledge of basic taxation (VAT and WHT knowledge)
- Prior experience in SAP FI
- Must be meticulous
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
All our employees will receive comprehensive training that covers business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programmes at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C