RTR Senior Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant YewJuan Wong
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY 47810 MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre RTR Senior Analyst in Petaling Jaya to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the RTR Senior Analyst:
As the successful RTR Senior Analyst, he/she is responsible to carry out Capital and Fixed Assets related transaction processing activities within a specified process area to meet the needs of both internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures, ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA), support process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard and perform day to day and the month-end close accounting activities related to Global R2R Capital and Fixed Assets.
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Resolve Local Country inquiries that have been escalated by the team, for RTR function.
- Perform various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing independently, including resolving complex queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of RTR.
- Support Team Lead to review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy. Analyses the accounting entries, identify and resolve issues where necessary under minimum supervision. Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales. Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned, highlight and rectify any identified anomalies.
- Contribute to development/changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
To succeed in this RTR Senior Analyst, you need to have at least 2 years of accounting experience.
- Candidates must have at least Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
The Company is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceuticals business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But they are more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The company have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C