RTR Team Lead (open for auditors)
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting RTR Team Lead (open for auditors) job has just become available at one of the leading building and construction multinational firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the RTR Team Lead (open for auditors) Role:
You will be responsible for financial reporting and local and oversea companies, overseeing a team of eight.
- Assist the Function Lead by managing and supervising the Record-to-Report (R2R) team in delivering R2R services as part of a world-class, high-performance shared service organisation
- Manage and supervise the Record-to-Report (R2R) team in delivering R2R services to the business divisions in accordance with established Standard Global Processes and work procedures, and in compliance with policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure that the R2R services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Finance and Accounting (F&A) Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assist to establish policies, procedures and controls
- Manage the service transition of the R2R function from the business divisions
- Lead and manage the implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives on a timely basis and within budget
- Monitor and manage the productivity of the resources and team performance in accordance to the set Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Be a change agent to develop a positive work culture and team spirit that fosters company's F&A values
To succeed in the RTR Team Lead (open for auditors) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A recognised Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (preferred)
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial accounting and reporting function; has applied knowledge and experience in complex working environment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia due to the nature of the business
- More than three years’ experience with at least two years' in a supervisory position, preferably in a global shared service environment with experience managing a large team
- Exposure in a large and reputable audit firm would be an added advantage
- Extensive exposure in accounting system with applicable skills in various industries
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of R2R processes; has applied knowledge and experience in a complex working environment
- Familiar with other accounting functions
This building and construction multinational firm needs no introduction. It is one of leaders in its field of expertise and has a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting RTR Team Lead (open for auditors) role.
Apply today to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125