Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-29 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting RTR Associate role has just become available at a world leading pharmaceutical company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an associate who is keen to gain further exposure.
About the RTR Associate role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the GL reconciliation matters of the company. You will also be in charge of handling the closing of accounts.
- Perform monthly inter-company and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation
- Perform bank statement reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
To succeed in the RTR Associate job, you should have two to three years of relevant experience in GL or General Accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or a professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA
- Good communication skills
- Shared service experience is preferred
This leading pharmaceutical company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting RTR Associate role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125