RTR Team Lead/ Senior Analyst (Japanese & Mandarin Speaker)
Salary Up to MYR120,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 02 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting RTR Team Lead/ Senior Analyst (Japanese & Mandarin Speaker) role has just become available at one of the MNC pharmaceuticals firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the RTR Team Lead/ Senior Analyst (Japanese & Mandarin Speaker) role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and closing activities.
- Lead a team and will responsible for their performance (productivity & quality), ensure SLA’s, and KPI are met
- Assure operations are in compliance with ISCP, SOX requirements and Global Compliance rules
- Accurate coordination of master data and approval matrix maintenance on SAP system
- Assure closing operations and outbound interfaces (e.g. AP/AR core teams, General Ledger etc.)
- Understanding of accounting processes of the business in Greater China and Japan
- Flawless execution of operational deliverables with control/compliance framework
- Ensures ledgers are ‘clean’ resolving aged open items, reconciling ‘differences’ and ensuring master data is maintained to high levels of quality and compliance
- Ensure controls are implemented and adhered to in line with Risk and Control Matricies
- Motivate and develop staff and manage staff planning and performance management for all teams ensuring no single points of failure
- Develop capabilities to meet the changing needs of Finance Operations
- Operate a Continuous Improvement culture and deliver/exceed productivity targets and deliver cash-flow and other commercial benefits
- Make suggestions for the future use of new tools and technology and where approved, implement into the Service offering
- Identify reasons for service and control deficiencies and shortcomings and propose and implement solutions to resolve underlying issues
- Should be able to highlight improvement opportunities in existing process and driving process improvement and standardisation
- Manage workload requirements according to available capacity and volumes and respond to all internal stakeholder’s inquiries quickly, effectively and professionally
- Analyse data and prepare for the business meeting and presentations
To succeed in the RTR Team Lead/ Senior Analyst (Japanese & Mandarin Speaker) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system such as SAP will be preferred
This MNC pharmaceuticals firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting TR Team Lead/ Senior Analyst (Japanese & Mandarin Speaker) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125