Senior Accounts Executive
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Accounts Executive position has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceuticals organisation based in Petaling Jaya. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Senior Accounts Executive role:
In this business critical role you will be tasked to perform Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and all General Accounting operational day to day activities and ensure accounts are up to date at all times
- Create and update master data maintenance
- Prepare and submit corporate reporting
- Responsible for preparing management accounts, reports, balance sheet reconciliation/schedules in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist in overall accounting and financial functions eg. cash flows management, budgets and forecast
- Ensure integrity of the financial information in the accounting system - Investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Responsible for local tax regulations inclusive of submission of tax filing/returns and GST submission
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, statutory filing requirements and reporting in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Continuous improvement of financial and accounting process and controls
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- To liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents and other relevant authorities
To succeed in the Senior Accounts Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work within a commercial environment and work co-operatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accounting, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Financial planning analysis is added advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Passionate and willing to learn and take on added responsibilities
- Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Knowledgeable of Malaysia accounting standards, tax requirement and IFRS
- Intermediate MS Excel/Word abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment with minimal supervision
This international pharmaceuticals company is a global, innovation-driven business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accounts Executive role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125