Salary MYR120,000 - MYR130,000 per annum
Location Subang Jaya
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the FMCG firms based in Subang Jaya. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Finance Manager role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation, overseeing a team of 12 headcounts.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and finance compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and all applicable laws, regulations and accounting standards
- Lead the accounting team to prepare accurate and timely management reports and financial statements for both manufacturing and trading company. Prepare the monthly consolidated financial statements
- Design, plan, implement and improve accounting and finance policies and procedures. Initiate corrective action where needed to improve compliance
- Oversee treasury, cash flow planning and foreign exchange management
- Monitor income tax estimates, computation and ensure timely submission of GST for the group.
- Lead the transfer pricing documentation and periodical update
- Support the production director to control and drive profitability in the manufacturing business unit
- Responsible to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and government in relation to accounting and tax compliance
- Based in Subang Jaya and will be required to travel to North to monitor the accounting team. Lead the centralisation of the accounting functions
- Support the Financial Controller on any ad-hoc projects and improvements
To succeed in the Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least seven years' of relevant experience in handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system such as JDE will be preferred
This MNC FMCG firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounting Manager role.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply or contact me at email@example.com
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125