Senior Analyst, General Ledger
Salary MYR3,000 - MYR4,500 per month
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Analyst, General Ledger role has just become available at a world leading logistics company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Team Lead, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Analyst, General Ledger role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the general ledger related matters of the company. You will also be assisting the Team Lead in handling the month end reporting tasks.
- Prepare and post accrual /reclass journal entries and propose adjustments where necessary
- Ensure journal entries properly justified and any correction posted with all supporting documents
- Timely follow-up with project manager for the pending issues and solve it before period close
- Accurate and timely analysis on the trend and movement of the numbers in assigned application suite/portfolio during both pre-closing and post-closing
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instruction as well as the month-end closing checklist
- Ensure all financial close activities are completed timely and in accordance with the corporate timeline, guides and policies
- Prepare monthly schedules for balance sheet GL analyze for any discrepancies clean up long outstanding items
- Perform reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Preparation of management report and variance analysis including follow up with local finance where appropriate
- Able to handle and support project manager request
- Work closely and maintain good relationship with project manager
- Provide quality feedback to any queries from corporate relating to the performance of the assigned
- application suite/portfolio
To succeed in this role as a Senior Analyst, General Ledger, you must have two to four years of work experience, preferably in general ledger
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or a professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA
- Preferably from shared service environment
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good personality, interpersonal and communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Analyst, General Ledger role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125