Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Accountant role has just become available at a top consulting company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a role for an accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Accountant role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the full sets of accounts related matters of the team. You will also be handling management reporting tasks.
- Perform full spectrum of financial and management accounting functions with focus on internal control and financial analysis
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and corporate policies in areas of accounting and taxation
- Assist in financial planning, preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasts, and cash flows
- Responsible to monthly closing of accounts, variances reporting and compliance framework
- Prepare journal entries, performs periodic reconciliation of general ledger, debtor ledger, creditor ledger, journal
- Oversee all aspects of daily accounting functions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records
- Tax planning and compilation of tax schedules for Company
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including bankers, auditors, tax agents and company secretary on all statutory and tax requirements compliances
- Evaluate and analyze financial information periodically to ensure effective cost control
- Coordinate to ensure annual audit of the company are completed timely
To succeed in this role as a senior accountant, you must have at least five year(s) of related working experience, and preferably candidate with external audit and commercial experience handling full sets of accounts
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia) and member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards, consolidation, taxation and other regulatory financial reporting requirements
- A very good understanding of the extent and importance of business issues with strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills, and comfortable in dealing with complex data & deep diving
- Mature, multi-tasking, positive work attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the abilities to read, write and converse fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- High level of integrity drives and result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Accountant role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125