Assistant Manager / Finance Manager
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR100,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 10 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Assistant Manager / Finance Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected retail organisation based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Assistant Manager / Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to provide the necessary finance support to the business unit by ensuring the finance department functions in an effective and efficient way. You will be responsible to ensure all accounting records of the Companies is properly maintained, completed and is up to date. In addition, you will also be responsible to ensure accurate, reliable and timely management accounts together with the necessary analysis are issued to support management decisions making effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accurate, complete and up to date accounting records of the Company to ensure timely production of Financial and Management Accounts in accordance with statutory regulatory requirements and applicable Accounting Standards.
- Ensure timely closing of monthly of accounts and preparation of all related audit schedules as well as perform financial analysis, prepare/coordinate annual budget/forecast, prepare group returns and other ad hoc reports as the need arises.
- Possess experience in preparing group consolidation would have strong advantage
- Well versed with income tax preparation, GST submission and deferred tax calculation.
- Knowledgeable on matters to do with treasury and funding.
- Has a hand on experience in budget preparation and monitoring process.
- Liaison with internal and other statutory parties (i.e. external auditors, tax agent, solicitors, bankers, Company secretary and other professional and regulatory bodies).
- Take initiative in constantly keeping abreast of development of the Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), its impacts on the preparation of the statutory reports and the changes in other relevant legislation (i.e. Company Acts and Tax).
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work within a team-based environment and work cooperatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- A positive attitude, proactive approach, possess good leadership quality, a team player and able to work under pressure
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and solid numeracy skills
- Good people management skills
This leading retail company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Assistant Manager / Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125