Salary MYR66,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Henna Mathavan
Date posted 09 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Accountant position has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production organisation based in Shah Alam. This is a role for talented individuals looking for excellent career advancement within the accounting and finance space.
About the Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, Malaysia & Singapore, you will be part of a team of 3 accountants to carry out all aspects of accounting functions for the entities that are managed by the organisation. This role encompasses all aspects of RTR, PTP and ITC within the team.
- Perform the month-end reporting process including SAP close off, assist the financial accounting manager to prepare the yearly and half-yearly statutory & taxation packages
- Raise and process the intercompany invoices in SAP, resolve any intercompany mismatches
- Reporting on all intercompany recharges, perform reconciliation on balance sheet accounts and vendor accounts
- Perform fixed asset accounting related tasks, review and approve payment proposals, perform daily cash application on the customer receipts, and perform bank allocation on payments and miscellaneous bank entries
- Complete the government surveys / local tax reporting as required
- Update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) on a regular basis or as instructed by the Senior Financial Accountant
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Liaise with the Sydney finance team to standardise processes as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work within a team-based environment and work cooperatively with senior stakeholders across borders.
- A positive attitude, proactive approach, possess good leadership quality, a team player and able to work under pressure
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Two years’ experience in a listed company within a multinational environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Attention to detail and solid numeracy skills
This leading manufacturing and production company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Accountant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125