Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this global leader within the manufacturing and production industry has a job opportunity for an Accounts Executive to join their Malaysia office based in Penang.
About the Accounts Executive Role:
Reporting to Senior Accountant, the key responsibility is to support Senior Accountant in the day-to-day operations of the company in Malaysia, ensuring the finance function runs smoothly.
- Assist for the accounting and finance, HR and admin related activities within Malaysia office
- Assist for monthly closing and reporting of site financial statements within established guidelines and time requirements
- Assist for GST submission for Malaysia office
- Responsible for bank reconciliation preparation
- Data entry for AR/AP/GL transactions
- Preparation of staff payroll
To succeed in the Accounts Executive role, you will need to possess a positive attitude to learn.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Minimum one to three years' working experiences in related field
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge, AutoCount experience is desirable
The successful Accounts Executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their Malaysia office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Executive job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125