Manager - Finance Operations
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + 16 % EPF
Consultant Leon Lim
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Manager – Finance Operations job in Cyberjaya has just arisen at one of the world’s leading insurance companies. Your main responsibility is to support the finance operations unit and be accountable for all finance operations services to the group of companies within Asia Pacific.
About the Manager – Finance Operations Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance Operations, you shall provide management and technical support of the Finance Operations Unit in managing day-to-day financial operations services and activities for the group of companies within Asia Pacific. As the Manager – Finance Operations, you will be in charge to ensure services are provided on a timely basis as per Service Level Agreements with other entities, without compromising the work quality and compliance of accounting procedures and requirements.
- To develop and recommend areas for enhancements in current systems and processes to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders in line to GIA reports, IFRS templates, financial statements and analysis
- To review financial operations processes performed by team members by ensuring all work done are in line with approved procedures
- To prepare reports for Head of Finance Operation’s escalation to Group and Local Finance departments on any significant financial operations issues along with concise descriptions and recommended actions to address the issue
- To support the Group of Companies – Local Finance team on financial operations services by providing timely and satisfactory response on queries by liaising closely with external parties for financial operations services related matters
- To assist Head of Finance Operations in developing manuals for financial operations services and enhancement related initiatives
- To guide and support Assistant Managers, Specialists and Associates of Finance Operations in reviewing and performing day-to-day finance operations processes by establishing objectives and development plans for direct reports
To succeed in this role, the Manager – Finance Operations should have a good understanding of productivity improvement in finance operations services.
- Professional Accounting Qualification of ACCA, CIMA, CPA, MIA and ICAEW
- At least seven years’ experience in financial and accounting related field in an MNC environment
- At least two years' supervisory and management exposure
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Proficiency in using SAP Accounting System
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and strong sense of urgency
This leading insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager – Finance Operations job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125