Senior Accounts Executive
Salary MYR48000 - MYR60000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 10 October 2016
A Senior Accounts Executive job has just arisen at one of the growing manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for an all rounder.
About the Senior Accounts Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for all management reporting activities for Malaysia.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met and that the results reported are accurate and complete
- Manage the capital budget
- Statutory year end reporting
- Preparation and submission of transactions and company taxes
- Review of internal controls
- Process improvement on the retained tasks
To succeed the Senior Accounts Executive role, you must have strong sense of ownership and ability to achieve result with minimal guidance from the Manager
- Experience in managing output via metrics
- Experience in risks identification
- Experience in a similar role within a large organisation
- Five years' related working experience
- SAP experience (added advantage)
The successful candidate will join a successful company whose expertise has made it one of the leader in its field. With more than half century of history, this is agreat brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you forward-thinking, organised and determined, you can take your career forward with this exciting Management Accountant role.
Apply now or call me discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125