Salary MYR84000 - MYR96000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Tumez Bakshani
Date posted 29 August 2016
Our client is a well established multi-national FMCG company that is looking for an Accountant to be based in their office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the accountant role :
The accountant wil be tasked with overlooking the finances of the local office as well as the offices around the region
Key responsibilities :
- Preparation of the company’s internal monthly financial reporting package and external annual financial report
- Accounting and Month End Financial Reporting
- Oversee the company general ledger and the integrity of all financial information and data for SEA
- Assistance with ad-hoc financial analysis and queries as required for specific SEA and Business Development projects
- Assist in the development of internal controls to safeguard assets
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and assigned all income tax return schedules
- Responsibility for the lodgement of the monthly GST returns
To succeed in this Accountant role, you will need to have the ability to communicate well with your peers.
Key requirements :
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience in a large FMCG company or audit practice of a Big 4 accounting firm
- Understanding of accounting systems
- Familiar with ERP systems and Microsoft applications with advanced excel skills
- Degree holder, with qualification preferred
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise. With offices around the region, the have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career await the right person in this exciting Accountant role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125