Assistant Finance Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Job Ref ON1BXZ-FAF30297
Date posted 25 May 2023johor-bahru accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 manufacturing-and-production selangor MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the manufacturing/trading companies based in Selangor.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will work directly with the commercial teams to provide the financial insights necessary to evaluate new product introductions from an investment, costing, pricing, and margin perspective.
- Prepare quarterly report and schedules
- Prepare yearly group financial account (GFA)
- Prepare statutory report
- Review monthly financial reporting (MFR), cash flow projection
- Prepare financial data and information used in computing the tax liability of the company
- Manage tax returns to the Tax Agent for review and onward transmission to Inland Revenue Board
- Liaise tax status and follow up with the Tax Agent
- Compute revision in the scheduler tax estimates and payments
- Prepare the financial budgets for management plan annually and review forecast if required
- Review and approve treasury matters such as cash management/funds placement, Forex covers, applications for letter of credits and bank guarantee
- Maintain and update the risk register
- Review and approve project department's purchase requisition
- Review cheque requisition and act as one of the company’s cheque signatories
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you must be a high energy, responsive, detail-oriented, and experienced leader with strong communication, presentation, negotiation, analytical, operational, and people skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Finance/Accounting/Investment/Economics
- At least seven years of work experience, with at least three years in a leadership role
- Strong negotiation skills with a good understanding of current market practices
- Team player with strong interpersonal and project management skills, resourceful, and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Good presentation and writing skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7050