Finance Manager (Manufacturing, Rawang Based)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Melvin Yong
Job Ref 1828540/001
Date posted 18 July 2022johor-bahru accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 accountancy Rawang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation has been established for many years and is currently undergoing a transformation phase to refine and improve the company’s processes in meeting the market’s best practices. They are currently seeking for a Finance Manager to expand the capability of the finance department.
About the Finance Manager (Manufacturing, Rawang Based) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you lead the finance team in recording and reporting financial numbers and ensuring compliance, whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Production of the monthly management accounts and presentation to Head of Finance and Group Finance Director
- Production of the monthly margin analysis and sales reports for distribution to the commercial department
- Reviewing month-end journals including accruals, prepayments, depreciation
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and review of those performed by the Finance Assistant
- Assisting in the production of the monthly board pack, cashflow, and stock forecasting
- Working with the operations department to ensure inventory counts are taking place with challenge of any results
- Preparation and submission of annual tax returns and tax estimates
To succeed in the Finance Manager (Manufacturing, Rawang Based) position, you must possess circa 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment and large organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/professional qualification recognised by MIA
- External audit exposure would be an added advantage
- Strong stakeholder engagement and familiar with change management
- Competent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel and confidence with complex formulas
- Strong ERP systems experience and able to implement procedures/processes
This company has a strong culture resonating throughout the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or contact me at Melvin.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C