Assistant Controlling Manager
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Jared Tan
Job Ref 1815420/001
Date posted 17 June 2022shah-alam accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-23 2022-08-16 accountancy Shah Alam MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Controlling Manager job has just become available at one of the leading manufacturers in Shah Alam.
About the Assistant Controlling Manager Role:
You are responsible for performing product supply controlling functions in the team, particularly in product costing and inventory management and stock take, risk managements, internal reports, distribution and warehousing.
- Monthly P&L analysis report - Review monthly expenses and analyse the deviation compared to budget or forecast
- Manage cost deviation reports (price/ material usage) for production team’s analysis
- Ensure cost effectiveness and identify opportunities for cost saving
- Inventory control – To ensure inventory management is in proper manner, inclusive of stock reconciliation, obsolete and slow-moving stocks tracking, write off and stock take
- Reporting – Assist controlling and operational team cost, KPI and statistics reporting
- Policy – Review and set up relevant policy to ensure internal control is complied
- SCA economic model – Ensure the economic model is in place and implemented correctly
- Annual budget and forecast - Support and assist in budget process
- Product costing – Prepare monthly accrual and provision journal, assist in quarterly pricing analysis, new product cost simulation based on information from several departments
- Audit – Liaise with auditors and fulfil auditors requests
To succeed in the Assistant Controlling Manager job, you must be well versed in finance operations within the product supply function, budgeting, forecasting and able to prepare financial statements.
- Degree holder in accounting/finance or in a relevant discipline. Preferably with professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manufacturing and logistics experience is preferred
- Understands end-to-end supply chain/logistics processes
- Product costing, inventory management, stock reconciliation, variance analysis and reporting
- Highly self-motivated, positive, careful, and quick learning
- Knowledge in SAP/ Oracle system is preferred
- Sound financial understanding preferably in an FMCG or MNC environment
- At least three to four years of work experience in managing cost accounting/product supply controlling functions
- More than two years of leadership experience is preferred
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
This role is specially for senior candidates with strong experience who is looking to take up a leadership position within an entrepreneurial organisation. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Controlling Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 11 May 2022An exciting Credit Control Analyst job has just become available at one of the largest manufacturing companies located in Klang. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Manager within a supportive work environment in Malaysia.