Finance Manager (Port Klang)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager (Port Klang) job has just become available at one of the established manufacturing and production firms based in Port Klang. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Finance Manager (Port Klang) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation for local and overseas companies, overseeing a team of 16 headcounts.
- Manage and supervise the overall accounting and financial matters, including finalisation of management reports and statutory financial statements that are in strict compliance with the International accounting standards and Group policies
- Ensure effective management of working capital and funding requirements which amongst others require optimisation of purchases, inventories, close monitoring on debtors ageing to timely collections as well as proper planning and accurate forecasting. This also entails a proper review of customers credit assessment
- Treasury functions – include liaison with bankers on banking facilities, foreign exchange and money market transactions, letter of credit and other banking matters, in consultation with Group Treasury Finance. Appropriate management of exchange exposure and hedge a in accordance with approved company policies
- Review of Annual Budget, including participation in the challenge sessions with the business to ensure assumptions underlying the budget are supported
- Manage all tax matters to ensure tax efficiency and to manage tax risk effectively
- Support business decisions through an in-depth understanding and analysis of financial and operational performance, including review of product costing and margins calculations to ensure accuracy in order to support business decision on optimal product mix
- Accountable for carrying out the evaluation of staff development needs, development growth and to ensure measures are in places in order to build a performance driven culture within the Finance Department
To succeed in the Finance Manager (Port Klang) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional accountancy certification (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW) or at least a Degree in Accountancy
- At least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience, preferable in the manufacturing industry
- High integrity, independent, analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, able to multitask and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in SAP will be preferred
This established manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager (Port Klang) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C