Finance Manager (Property)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR170,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 building-and-construction Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager (Property) role has just become available at one of the established building and construction firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the Finance Manager (Property) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation, overseeing a team of five headcounts.
- Prepare monthly group consolidation financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Prepare holding company audited financial statement report and handling holding company financial year end audit
- Prepare monthly subsidiary financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Review subsidiaries company audited financial statement reports
- Take charge of overseas regional office & country office accounts
- Prepare monthly overseas companies and CO-financial report include monthly forecast P&L, financial report and yearly budget and yearly actual financial report
- Control selling and administrative expenses within approved budget
- Monitor and review gross profit margin and net profit margin and perform all necessary sales related financial analysis reports
- Ensure local compliance for taxation and accounting standard in respective countries
- Handle treasury functions for all company accounts in-charge
- Take charge of BNM report for group reporting
- Assist in other accounting functions of the company as and when required by HOD
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Property) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• University graduate or possess CPA or ACCA qualification
• At least 7 - 10 years' relevant experience in handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
• High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
• Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
• Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in IFCA will be preferred
This established building and construction firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager (Property) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C