Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant CheoWell Ng
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 accountancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accountant job opportunity has just become available in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Accountant Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group subsidiary companies.
- Manage monthly closing activities
- Produce monthly PL and BS reports and analysis of results
- Monthly reconciliation schedules for all BS items
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and forex analysis
- Prepare various journals for receipts, payments, accruals, revenue/cost invoices and others
- Match off transactions for debtor/creditor accounts, including inter-company
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Review CNs issued for the month
- Ensure adherence to company policies, and controls
- Continuous improvement of the company records and internal controls
- Work with external auditors for annual audit matters
- Liaise with external tax agents for tax returns matters
- Quarterly submission of IIP report and statistics report
- Report variances of actual vs budget financial numbers
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Work with internal auditors for annual audit matters
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
To succeed in the Accountant role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least a diploma, degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree in finance/accountancy/banking or equivalent
- Minimum of four to five years of relevant work experience with strong accounting and reporting knowledge
- Experience in Sun system, Evolution, PeopleSoft and Cognos system is an added advantage
- Good with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and deliver within tight deadlines
- Positive and keen to learn attitude, and good integrity
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people of all levels
- ACCA preferred
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accountant role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C