Finance Operations Manager
Salary MYR156,000 - MYR228,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 156000 228000 228000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the most recently established shared services firm based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Shared Services Director, you will will be responsible for the implementation of the right processes and practices across the organisation.
About the Finance Operations Manager Role:
As the Finance Operations Manager, you will oversee all operational and administrative leadership of the centre, including site, infrastructure and facilities.
- Establish and maintain internal governance and reporting processes of the centre, including SLAs, KPIs, and other metrics that measure the performance of the teams and the health of the processes
- Financial control activities including implementation and execution of inter-company charging model (service fee cross charge)
- Ownership of the financial management of the centre. Coordinate with bookkeeping service and tax compliance provider for day-to-day recording and reporting of financial transactions, including internal group reporting and external reporting to local tax, regulatory, and other government authorities
- Work with the SSC Director, HR Business Partner, and other members of the leadership team to prepare budgets, forecasts, and financial reports and analysis to track costs and support business decision-making
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external regulatory/legal (e.g., SOX controls/reporting)
- Support internal and external auditors during audits and other data inquiries
- Prepare and execute the plan for the go-live of Elanco APAC in SAP S/4 HANA according to the ERP project plan
- Create an organisation that promotes upward mobility and opportunity for growth of team members
As a member of the leadership team, the role will provide strong leadership across the organisation focusing on standardisation, optimisation and best practice. In this respect, he or she is expected to step up as necessary to take up leadership of local, regional or global projects when needed, including staff engagement activities and programmes.
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Proven control orientation based on prior operational business role
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
- Track record of driving simplification and continuous improvement across key business processes
- Ability to work across cultures and across diverse management styles
- Demonstrated experience in transformation projects in business operations
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its market and great value is placed on employee training and development. They have the people and culture which promotes innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Operations Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C