Assistant Finance and Admin Manager (based at Kajang)
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 manufacturing-and-production Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Finance and Admin Manager (based at Kajang) role has just become available at one of the established manufacturing and production firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be a part of a dynamic team.
About the Assistant Finance and Admin Manager (based at Kajang) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting and group consolidation for local and oversea companies, overseeing a team of three headcounts.
- Assist with overall accounting functions for the holding company and subsidiaries, including the preparation of finance and management reports, annual budget planning and budgetary control, costing reports, fixed assets register, bank/accounts payable/accounts receivable/inventory reconciliations, stock and inventory recording, cash flow projection and taxation matters
- Prepare consolidation accounts for the holding company and subsidiaries
- Prepare and submit documents and reports in line with statutory, accounting and taxation requirements
- Conduct risk management and corporate governance assessments. Inform management immediately if any inconsistencies and/or fraud are discovered
- Assist with all regulatory, legal matters and taxation compliance matters including tax computations, tax return submission, tax payments/refund, tax planning including SST and other tax matters for the company
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, lawyers and regulatory bodies
- Assist with treasury functions which include FOREX management
- Handling administration functions for the holding company and standardising with subsidiaries where applicable
- Lead and provide guidance and training to subordinates
To succeed in this Assistant Finance and Admin Manager (based at Kajang) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University degree or CIMA/ACCA qualification
- At least seven years' relevant experience handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
- High integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self-motivated, multitasker and performance-driven
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience in ERP systems is preferred
This established manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Finance and Admin Manager (based at Kajang) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C