Senior Manager, Group Reporting & Treasury
Salary MYR150,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 building-and-construction Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya MY MYR 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Senior Manager, Group Reporting & Treasury role has just become available at one of the building and construction firms based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the CFO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Senior Manager, Group Reporting & Treasury Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting, group consolidation and treasury function at the group level, located at Petaling Jaya.
- Person in charge of Group Finance & Treasury Department
- Oversee Group consolidated financial statement and statutory reports
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management report
- Review and analyse financial performance of the Group and subsidiaries
- Manage and review periodic tax and GST/SST submissions and planning
- Able to construct excel financial models for feasibility studies and financing purposes
- Liaise with bankers, tax agents, auditors and other local authority(ies)
- Manage SOP for Group Finance & Treasury department to ensure controls are in place and ensure all accounting and reporting system is in compliance with accounting standards (MFRS)
- Manage and lead the team to ensure efficiency of overall accounting, finance and treasury functions
- Undertake any other project or ad hoc assignments as and when required
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Group Reporting & Treasury role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least 8 to 10 years of exposure in finance and accounting, preferably with property development experience
- Experience in Bursa Malaysia Reporting and Group consolidation
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system such as JDE will be preferred
This established building and construction firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Group Reporting & Treasury role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C