Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 automotive Penang MY MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Finance Manager job has just arisen at a global automotive parts manufacturer to join their team in Penang, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Controller, this role is a role for a Finance Manager who is an expert in their field.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Finance Manager will play a key role in the finance team's continued success. The Finance manager will oversee all financial planning and management of its subsidiaries and group of companies including controlling functions in accounting, cash-flow management, budget forecast, foreign exchange, treasury, tax and audit activities.
- Preparation of financial accounts to ensure that all financial and accounting reports are in accordance with the regulations and Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards including Malaysian Tax Law
- Performance financial and variance analysis, lead and monitor cost saving activities within department
- Setting, maintain and manage documented system of accounting policies, processes and procedures and good practices
- To ensure annual tax and indirect tax is submitted timely and comply to the tax regulations
- To ensure timely and accurate financial and management report corresponding to Corporate reporting requirements
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on all audit matters
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to possess strong communication & analytical skills, be resourceful and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must possess Degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum five years' working experiences in a similar role
- Analytical, meticulous, high initiative and commitment to meet reporting deadlines
This international manufacturing organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused finance industry professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +604 - 6090 505 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1405170.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A