Assistant Manager, Finance
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 27 January 2019 2019-01-272019-03-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Assistant Manager, Finance job has just become available at a well known conglomerate company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is a role for an accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Manager, Finance role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the full sets of accounts related matters of the team. You will also be assisting the Financial Controller in overseeing the whole finance team.
- Monitor the cash flow for the entire company and highlight to Financial Controller in advance if we are having in sufficient fund
- Passing journal entry for the month end closing
- Prepare the depreciation report and the monthly fixed asset register
- Responsible for managing financial data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Helping to ensure the monthly accounts is correct
- Assist in lead and develop of finance team
- Assist with the process of establishing and monitoring the annual budget
- Prepare all the schedule for the audit report
- Prepare the schedule requested by the tax agent
- Prepare the mid-month forecast, flash, monthly, quarterly and year end reports and submission in the absent of Financial Controller
- Helping to prepare the ad-hoc report requested by the head office or regional office
- Branch visit to audit on the filing and other daily transactions capture correctly and timely
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, Finance role, you should have prior experience in accounting with supervisory exposure.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of five years' accounting experience with at least two years' supervisory or management experience
- Good communication skills; hands-on with operational work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) and PC literate
- Competent with Excel
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potential.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Finance role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C