General Accounting & Reporting Assistant Manager
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR204,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-04 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
This is a global oil and gas business services whereby you will be supporting the supply and trading business. This role sits in Kuala Lumpur.
About the General Accounting & Reporting Assistant Manager
A key focus of the role is to support the Cash & Inter company, Group Accounting and Statutory Reporting teams to monitor and control risk as well as ensure data integrity in the relevant underlying systems.
- Ensure the team’s accurate and timely delivery of general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting and direct tax services (i.e. journal postings, GL maintenance, report preparation, reconciliations, tax submissions, etc.) in accordance with SLAs
- Manage and coordinate the reconciliation of the respective systems to ensure they balance and that any discrepancies or variations are investigated and corrected
- Ensure the team’s accurate and timely delivery of cash and inter company services in accordance with SLAs and BP end to end process
- Ensure smooth monthly/quarterly close
- Ensure that all CET control requirements are met
- Proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team
- Carry out people management responsibilities in accordance with the organisation's policies and applicable laws, including:
- Plan, assign and direct work
- Provide feedback and coaching employees
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development, and facilitate the development of technical competencies
To succeed in the role, you need to be able to work in a fast pace environment and agile in working.
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. MIA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Minimum six to eight years of experience in general and/or financial accounting with relevant inter-company and cash experience
- Minimum six to eight years of experience in leading, developing and coaching teams
With good culture, benefits and leadership, the firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Accounting & Reporting Assistant Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125