Finance Manager (consolidation)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 health-and-safety Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Manager (consolidation) role has just become available at one of the MNC Health and Safety firms in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of the dynamic team
About the Finance Manager (consolidation) role:
In this position, you will be managing a team of 3 and responsible for all aspects of accounting functions including review of journals, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets, inventories, financial statements and group consolidation. Ensure adequate Minimum Financial Control system is maintained and implemented. Review and ensure all accounting and financial reporting are in compliance with IFRS, MFRS and Group Finance policy.
- Responsible for the preparation of Group Consolidation of Financial Statements for the management and statutory financial reporting.
- Responsible to ensure the minimum Financial Controls are reviewed, appropriate processes and adequate internal controls are in place and maintained.
- Responsible for the compliance of group finance manual, group standard accounting policies and develop new accounting procedures as and when new or revision in local statutory accounting policies IFRS/MFRS.
- Responsible for the implementation of audit actions within stipulated time-lines.
- Perform a full review of balance sheet reconciliations, finance standard operation procedures (inclusive fixed assets, work in progress, and inventories), and journals during month end close activity.
- Provide close supervision, clear guidelines and directives to Finance team members and Finance shared services team, as necessary, to ensure high standard of work quality and results driven.
- Provide support to business partners as and when needed.
To succeed in the Finance Manager (consolidation) role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in handling full set accounts and group consolidation accounts
• Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
• Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
• Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system will be preferred
This MNC Health and Safety firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager (consolidation) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125