Team Lead, GL (R2R)
Salary MYR8,000 - MYR9,200 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-09-28 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Team Lead, GL (R2R) role has just become available at a world leading pharmaceutical company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Shared Services, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Team Lead, GL (R2R) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the Report To Record related matters of the company. You will also be assisting the Head of Shared Services in overseeing the team.
- Ensures the end to end service is delivered to meet SLAs, KPIs and quality standards and in compliance with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assigned markets
- Ensures integrity of reporting and that it is performed in line with local GAAP requirements and company financial policies and procedures
- Responsible for more complex and judgemental accounting tasks as well as review and approval of those from the delivery teams
- Supports external and internal audit activity
- Brings insight to the market Controller and team to improve end to end accounting quality, control, effectiveness and efficiency
- Senses and responds to changes in the business and to accounting practice to ensure the finance function supports business strategies and remains compliant with local requirements
- Supports service transitions into the centre and quickly stabilises the delivery
- Supports transformation activities to deliver expected return on investment
- Operate a Continuous Improvement culture and deliver / exceed productivity targets and other commercial benefits
- Make suggestions for the future use of new tools and technology especially in the Record to Report (RtR) process domain and where approved, implement into the Service offering
- Identify reasons for service and control deficiencies and shortcomings and propose and implement solutions to resolve underlying issues
- Engage in regular collaboration and communication with key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coaches, supports and develops staff delivering to the assigned markets to understand accounting principles and business context for their activities to improve quality and consistency of delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or a professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA
- Team Leading experience for at least 5 years and teams of at least 10 FTE
- Controllership experience preferred
- Experience of F&A service delivery in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment
- Experience of implementing or improving processes using recognised methodologies such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean
- Team player with ability to build relationships and influence matrixed team members and wider stakeholders
- Excellent English communications skills written and verbal
- Experience of SAP (ECC6) and MS Axapta
- Operational experience of other Finance and Accounting tooling, such as Trintech or Blackline would be an advantage
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Team Lead, GL (R2R) role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125