Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Manager job in a multinational world leading packaging manufacturing and production company to be based in the Penang has just become available. This Finance Manager main responsibility is to oversight of the full spectrum of finance duties, including financial operations, accounting and reporting for the company.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Group General Manager, you are responsible for corporate reporting of the company, including preparation of monthly outlook, annual plan, long range plan and all other financial information per requirement.
- To conduct reviews and evaluations for margin improvement opportunities; effectively communicate financial analysis and recommendations to management to improve financial performance
- Oversee and be responsible for the company’s tax planning; review and ensure monthly GST return is prepared accurately and timely
- Lead the financial team with 5 team members; manage and delegate the daily tasks of direct reports; coach team members on daily tasks and work on talent development of the company
- Maintain financial security by following ITW Financial Policy and Internal Control guidance to ensure all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliant with applicable accounting and reporting regulations
- Providing management with meaningful management information outlining key performance indicators; participating actively in operating improvement projects
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting process
- Implement or enhance perpetual inventory system and standard costing in different plants of the organization
- Enhance current ERP application to operate properly; survey /evaluate new ERP system and take a leading role on the new ERP implementation project
To succeed in this Finance Manager Role, you will need to possess a minimum five years’ working experiences Finance managerial capacity
- Candidate must possess Degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years working experiences Finance managerial capacity
- Member of MIA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement a financial business strategy
- Have strong experience in business processes, driving and implementing strategic initiatives
This multinational packaging firm is well-recognized in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +604- 6090 505 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1311730.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125