Salary MYR12,000 - MYR14,000 per annum
Consultant Melissa Ang
Date posted 10 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Manager role has just become available at one of the manufacturing and production firms based in Klang. Reporting to the Regional CFO, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the Finance Manager role:
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting for local and oversea companies.
- Overall responsibility for proper maintenance of all books of accounts for the company- Monthly reconciliations/ variance reports/ compliance reports etc
- Timely and accurate reporting to Head Office – Monthly Accounts closing and Balance sheet and P&L submissions, Budget and Forecast Submissions
- Regular interface and reporting to Regional CFO by providing monthly closing files, variance analysis on financial, implementing any regional best practices etc
- Managing local Tax compliance – Service Tax , GST and Income tax
- Managing Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors and compliance to audit schedule
- Providing key financial insights in various business decisions making processes, being part of Country strategic team for business growth and identifying Key Financial risk areas and taking steps to manage the same
- Jointly with business leadership, develop and implement financial strategies and action plans to achieve financial objectives set in the budget
- Provide regional/country business leadership with matrices/indices/dashboard of financial performance and be part of the review process
To succeed in the Finance Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- University graduate or possess CIMA or ACCA qualification
- At least five to seven years' of relevant experience in handling full set accounts
- Posses high integrity, independent and analytical and communications skills together with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, fast learner, self motivated, multi tasking and performance drive
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint and experience in ERP system will be preferred
This manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125