Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Benjamin Chong
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Finance Manager role has just become available at a world leading advertising company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee the day to day finance operations of the company. You will also be assisting the Financial Controller in handling the reporting matters.
- Perform full spectrum of financial and management accounting functions with focus on internal control and financial analysis
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and corporate policies in areas of accounting and taxation
- Assist in financial planning, preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasts, and cash flows
- Responsible to monthly closing of accounts, variances reporting and compliance framework
- Prepare journal entries, performs periodic reconciliation of general ledger, debtor ledger, creditor ledger, journal
- Oversee all aspects of daily accounting functions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records
- Tax planning and compilation of tax schedules for Company
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including bankers, auditors, tax agents and company secretary on all statutory and tax requirements compliances
To succeed in this role as a Finance Manager, you must have at least five years' related working experience, and preferably candidate with external audit and commercial experience handling full sets of accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or a professional Accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards, consolidation, taxation and other regulatory financial reporting requirements
- A very good understanding of the extent and importance of business issues with strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills, and comfortable in dealing with complex data & deep diving
- Mature, multi-tasking, positive work attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the abilities to read, write and converse fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- High level of integrity drives and result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125