Salary MYR78000 - MYR108000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Lynne Koay
Date posted 10 October 2016
An excellent Assistant Manager job with managerial opportunity in a rapidly expanding logistic organisation based in Shah Alam has just become available.
About the Assistant Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will manage all aspects of finance function and lead the finance team. As the Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and involve in analysis.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly management accounts, financial reports and GST return
- Assist in preparing management, budgeting and tax computation
- Adhere and monitor compliance of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintenance of fixed asset
- Responsible to supervise, guide and coach the accounts and finance personnel in their respective job function
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and banker when necessary
To succeed in this role, you must possess 5 years of working experience in related field and comes with good interpersonal skill.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy
- Preference will be given to ACCA holder / finalist
- Strong analytical skill
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Knowledge of Hyperion reporting system will be an advantage
This company has sustainable growth in Asia and has an outstanding reputation in its field.
If you are driven and determined, this fast pace environment is suitable for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Assistant Manager role.
Apply now or call me to find out more about this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125