Salary MYR108000 - MYR120000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Megan Ong
Date posted 26 September 2016
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented Finance Manager in Kuala Lumpur to join their team. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Finance Manager role:
In this key role you will be reporting to the Malaysia Country Leader and indirectly to the Regional Finance Manager, managing the day-to-day financial activities of the organization. As the Finance Manager, you will be working on the financial reports and ensuring that systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Responsible for the overall financial function including financial reporting, management reporting, cash flow forecasting, tax filing and treasury control
- Assess impact of business decisions, perform pricing analysis and works collaboratively with local leadership to drive accelerated growth, and creatively engage to explore new strategies
- Perform budget planning, monitoring of actual performance vs budget and working capital position
- Ensure compliance with accounting guidelines and that all regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel
- Reviews and communicates monthly / quarterly sales achievement to sales teams, and reviews accruals and payments
- Provide guidance to management and implement process improvements and efficiency
- Manages good professional relationship with auditors, tax agent, bankers, suppliers and related business associates
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a minimum of Degree in Accountancy and further internationally recognised professional qualifications
- More than 7 years of experience in accounting and finance roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual, sound judgement with the ability to analyse and resolve daily operational issues
- “People first” mindset, good communication and people development
- High degree of analytical and analysis skills. Ability to use data to influence the decision making process
- Proficiency with SAP or other ERP system
- Experience with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements would be an added advantage.
This global pharmaceutical company need no introduction and is recognized as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The Finance Manager role is challenging but with the right attitude and mindset, the opportunities to learn and grow are boundless.
If you are driver, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you to work with an industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125