Salary MYR12000 - MYR156000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Plant Controller job has just become available at one of the most well-established manufacturing firm based in Rawang. Reporting to the Plant Manager you will lead all accounting and finance matters for the plant operations.
About the Plant Controller Role:
As the Plant Controller you will need to ensure transparent financial management based on the required internal and external standards, regulations, guidelines and support business to drive growth and profitability.
- Provide financial information i.e. forecast budget, to the head quarters and to ensure all accounting practices and reconciliation are carried out in a proper manner and in accordance with the company’s Financial Policy, ensure that all internal controls are in place and implemented correctly as well as to manage all invoice processing and cash flow for the plant
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information and analysis to enable effective management of cost and budgetary control and effective decision making
- To coordinate and prepare works budget in accordance with the company’s business plan through discussions and negotiations with the various departments within the plant as well as head quarters to ensure a realistic and challenging budget, identify anomalies and make corrective adjustments to ensure no overrun
- Oversee the invoicing process and to ensure all accounting practices and reconciliation are carried out in a proper and correct manner in accordance with the company’s finance policy
- Manage and plan cycle count of engineering spares throughout the year to ensure no stock variance
To succeed in the Plant Controller role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree and Professional Qualification in Accountancy or related field, with strong technical foundation
- Minimum 8 years' experience, ideally with plant environment exposure in the manufacturing industry
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills, and able to work in a team (inside and outside Finance) and bring the team together to deliver
- Must be comfortable working in a large MNC environment and dealing with multiple stakeholders locally and internationally
The successful Plant Controller will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in their plant in Rawang.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125