Salary MYR192000 - MYR240000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant HuaChoon Gan
Date posted 26 August 2016
An exciting Finance Manager position has just become available at one of the most well-established manufacturing firm based in Shah Alam. Reporting to the General Manager - Malaysia you will identify, participate in and lead financial activities within the company and involve in cross functional local challenges to facilitate short term performance improvement and long term prospects for Malaysia and Singapore business.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will be required to manage and lead the Finance organisation by developing and implementing effective guidelines and policies, ensuring accurate internal and external reporting, provide timely and insightful analysis to support business development and achieve financial objectives.
- Develop strategic financial planning by coordinating and preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly monitory controls to ensure that the strategic targets can be achieved.
- Manage financial resources and overall responsible for all monetary movement to ensure that set financial targets and result are met, otherwise develop and implement action plans to protect profit.
- Maintain accurate accounts and financial reports by ensuring that all financial accounting and statutory records are in line with Corporate Finance policy and in compliance with all local requirements and regulations in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Support management team by understanding company's challenges and business opportunities, provide timely and insightful analysis for decision making in driving business growth and profitability.
- Guide, develop and motivate finance team in carrying out their duties with greater efficiency, effectiveness and teamwork to ensure smooth co-ordination between departments to achieve company goals.
To succeed in the Finance Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders and internal matrix
- Degree and Professional Qualification in Accountancy or related field, with strong technical foundation.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, preferably with combination of some external/ internal audit exposure on top of the commercial experience with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills, and able to work in a team (inside and outside Finance) and bring the team together to deliver.
- Must be comfortable working in a large MNC environment and dealing with multiple stakeholders locally and internationally.
The successful Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125